Sunday School for all ages has begun!
Every Sunday from 9:15am to 10:15am. Classes run thru Thanksgiving
Youth: Learning about God’s Love and Faithfulness
Children: The Lord’s Prayer
Sunday School nursery is available for ages 0-3
Church Picnic // Sunday September 14th
Tower Grove Park after morning worship. Bring a side dish to share.
Listen and Speak // Tuesday September 16th, 5:30pm
A forum for real talk on the biblical response to cultural divisions. No speeches, no sermons. Bring your questions, and everyone you know. Childcare is provided for ages 0-4.
Ministry Fair // Sunday September 28th, after morning worship
Fall Event Calendars are now available in print at the church. Take one for your household and one for a neighbor!
“There’s great news in Jesus – news that has turned me upside down and inside out since I first heard it. News of truth that offers me a life path of uneasy but liberating honesty. News of relentless and revolutionary love that redefines how I feel about myself and how God feels about me. News of a calling that strikes at the deepest desires of my heart to be about something that really matters and that really lasts. Our deepest desire at South City Church is that you will be turned upside down and inside out in that same way. So come – join us – and hear the great news of Jesus. – Jay Simmons, Co-Lead Pastor, South City Church
South City Church Events
- Upcoming Calendar Events September 18, 2014
- Women's Bible StudyStarts: 9:30 amEnds: September 18, 2014 - 11:00 amLocation: Memorial LoungeDescription: A study through the book of 1 Samuel, led by Renee Higgins
- Reading Club TutoringStarts: 4:30 pmEnds: September 18, 2014 - 6:15 pmDescription: For more information or to get involved contact Julie Guariglia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running ClubStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: September 18, 2014 - 7:00 pmDescription: Interested in running with other South City Church members in and around Shaw? We meet every Thursday at the South City Church at 6:00 PM. We have a 3 mile, a 5 mile, and a 7 mile route. Runners and walkers are welcome.
Contact Dave Waggoner: email@example.com
Audrey Meyer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Zdenek: email@example.com
- Upcoming Calendar Events September 20, 2014
- Men's BreakfastStarts: 9:30 amEnds: September 20, 2014 - 10:30 amLocation: Memorial Lounge
- Upcoming Calendar Events September 21, 2014
- Sunday SchoolStarts: 9:00 amEnds: September 21, 2014 - 10:00 amLocation: Community Life Room