Welcome to our COVID-19 resource page. We hope that this information will help guide you through your emotions related to COVID-19 all that entails. This page contains information, resources, blog post, and much more from licensed professionals counselors from South City Church and who want to be present with the church during this time.
- The Covenant Theological Seminary Counseling Center currently has no waitlist. They offer free counseling from current counseling students. Potential clients need to be local to St. Louis or surrounding area. If interested contact the intake coordinator Kristi Totty at 314-392-4241 or [email protected]
- WashU WERC program offers free screening and counseling for ages 13-25 https://werc.wustl.edu/ 314-362-6952
- Behavioral Health Response
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services – General statistics for the COVID-19 – https://health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus/
- Missouri Department of Mental Health COVID-19 – https://dmh.mo.gov/disaster-services/covid-19-information
- Meals on Wheels St Louis County (636) 207-0847, St Louis City (314) 612-5918
- Hunger Hotline (785) 503-3310
- United Way of Greater St Louis for assistance with toiletries, rent, food, Mortgage payments, utilities, baby products call 211 from any phone or go to www.211helps.org anytime.
- Covid-19 testing in Missouri (877) 435-8411 and (800) 889-3931 in Illinois
- 10 Ways To Cope by Megan Jung